Master Zhao has over 18 years of experience in Wushu practice, including five years of strict training in the Songshan Shaolin Temple, the mecca of Chinese Wushu. He has won dozens of gold and silver medals in national and international Taiji competitions.
Master Zhao is rich in both Wushu performance and teaching experiences, focusing on Shaolin and Taiji styles. He has been invited to many countries and has students all over East Asia, North America, and Europe.
Selected Honors and Awards
- The 10th Hong Kong International Wushu Championship, Hong Kong, China
- First Place, Group Male M10 Chen Style Taiji Sword
- First Place, Group Male M10 Traditional Chen Style Taijiquan
- First Place, Group 8 of Taijiquan Group
- The 5th International Taijiquan Exchange Competition, Jiaozuo, Henan, China
- Third Prize, Group B of Traditional Routines for Men’s Chen Style Taiji Sword
- The 7th Hong Kong International Wushu Championship, Hong Kong
- First Place, Chen Sword Team
- Second Place, Group M9 Male Chen Style Taijiquan
- Second Place, Compulsory Routines for Men’s Style Taijiquan
- Second Place, Group M9 Male 24-Patterns Taijiquan
- The 3rd International Chen Village Taiji-Kungfu Elites Championships, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- First Place, Yang Short-Form Taijiquan
- Shaolin Wushu Fifth Dan
- National Grade A Wushu Coach
- National Grade III Public Wushu Mentor
- Instructor of International Wushu Mentors, Songshan Shaolin Wushu Vocational Institute
- Coach of International Wushu Performance Group
That Wushu will help us build healthy and long-lasting friendships among you, me, and everyone!